Latest News, Announcements & Reminders
Did You Know...
1. The NEW Animal School video is now available on DVD and as a digital download! Never heard of it? Click to Preview the video.
2. You only need to ask. Have a parenting problem or question and need answers or ideas for solutions? Let us know! We'll do our best to provide the info and resources you need.
3. If you teach kids, their parents, or even their teachers, we'll have something for you, very soon. Watch your inbox for the announcements.
Recent Child Development Posts
Have you ever been sitting there, minding your own business, trying to relax for a well-deserved millisecond when you heard this high-pitched voice, draw out your name - "Mooooooom!" Nothing can get … More
Does your child really need swimming lessons? Every situation and family is different, so of course your child's individual needs are the first thing you'll want to consider. Given the individual … More
Children in general may have a hard time socializing due to being shy or unsure of how to interact with others. Kids with ADHD often have an even more difficult time trying to build friendships … More
What Readers are Saying…
- Tanya Miller on What Was The Photographer Thinking?
- Mum of 4 on The Art of Reframing
- judy on How Can I Help My Child Make Friends?
- Melody Spier on Animal School Video Inspires Individuality & Acceptance
- Sally on Kicking the Toy Addiction
Recent Family Living Posts
After having fun and keeping fit, one of the most important reasons to play a sport is to develop good sportsmanship. How can you help your child develop good sportsmanship? Here are a few … More
Teaching your children to call for help can be tricky. Since it is so important, we have some tips to help you, whether you are a parent, grandparent, or caregiver. You want to teach them not … More
Each year there are famous athletes that are paraded across the news for using performance-enhancing drugs. Unfortunately, there are so many young athletes that look up to them. Many follow in … More
In The Spotlight
Recently, Melody and I read a news article about a little boy in a wheelchair who was having his yearly class picture made. Not a biggie, right? Wrong! Apparently, the little boy who was placed … More