Latest News, Announcements & Reminders
Did You Know...
1. The NEW Animal School video is now available on DVD and as a digital download! Never heard of it? Click to Preview the video.
2. You only need to ask. Have a parenting problem or question and need answers or ideas for solutions? Let us know! We'll do our best to provide the info and resources you need.
3. If you teach kids, their parents, or even their teachers, we'll have something for you, very soon. Watch your inbox for the announcements.
Recent Common Parenting Concerns
One of the major milestones in your children's lives is learning to read. As a parent, this is a wonderful time but the prospect may cause some concerns. Since children begin learning the skills … More
Cyberbullying has increased. To effectively stop cyberbullying, it is important not only to know what it is, but also how it presents itself, and the possible effects. Awareness is the key to … More
Gifted children have a great capacity to learn quickly and efficiently. This is almost always a positive quality. The downside to this is that your child may feel bored and unmotivated when they have … More
What Readers are Saying…
- Kids Woodworking – Get Ready to Encourage Young Carpenter (Part 1) on
- Help Kids Retain What They Learn on
- Dr. Gabor Mate Offers Refreshing Take on Childhood Development, the Importance of Parenting, and the Mind-Body Connection on
- 24-Hours of Peace-&-Quiet on
- Dental Care Tips for Children – Birth to 6 Years on
Recent Family Living Posts
Frugal gifts for Father's Day are not too hard to come by, and often, such gifts end up meaning more. If you're looking for a way to honor your dad without spending tons of money this Father's … More
A meaningful way to give Dad a gift he'll remember is to cook him something. Even small children can help in the preparation of special recipes, and older kids can cook some foods by themselves. … More
Dad works hard to provide for his family. Father’s Day is coming up soon; below are some special stay-in-bed Father’s Day breakfast ideas you may want to consider for the man in your family’s … More
In The Spotlight
Recently, Melody and I read a news article about a little boy in a wheelchair who was having his yearly class picture made. Not a biggie, right? Wrong! Apparently, the little boy who was placed … More