We had some great feedback from a recent class we did on “When Your Child Is Defiant: Simple Ways To Avoid Power Struggles.” Here’s some of the feedback…
“I really identified with a lot of what you spoke about tonight. Thanks so much for the great advice.” “Great class last night. I really enjoyed it!” “Wonderful!”
Handling defiant kids is a tough topic, and every parent can use a bit of help. We learned that most kids will go through childhood having times when they are defiant. It is all part of the growing process.
We answered the following questions:
- Why kids are defiant?
- Why can’t they just “behave”?
- Why are some kids more defiant than others?
- What drives their behavior?
- What triggers their negative behavior?
- Can we turn their behavior around?
- How do we as parents contribute to the problem?
- How can we use positive reinforcement to help these kids feel good about themselves?
If you missed the class and want access to the audio recording, you can still buy it here: