Educators play an integral role in the development of children. They motivate, educate, inspire and pass on their wisdom and knowledge.
While you may think of educators as being traditional teachers in a school setting, that’s far from the truth. Everyone is a teacher – parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, coaches, scout leaders, counselors, clergy, law enforcement and so many others. Everyone has something to teach.
Teachers are caring individuals that share many roles. They are mentors, role models and information providers. They are collaborators, listeners and leaders. For these and so many other reasons, we at Raising Small Souls appreciate you.
For all the teachers in the world, we bring you “Educational Wisdom,” a beautiful video of motivational messages to inspire and touch the hearts of educators, regardless of training or expertise.
(To navigate play options with Flash controls, right-click on the image below. Options will appear in a menu. Click play. Video may take a few moments to load.)
Note: To get this video for your home, school, or organization, you may see the details here.
What our customers are saying about this video…
This is a masterfully done movie. It is inspiring and real while maintaining the idealistic side of being an educator. Nice work! ~ Robert
Beautiful! Inspirational! I want to share it with every teacher and every parent, because as parents we are our children’s first teacher! Thank you! ~ Martha
As a facilitator of a parenting class this video really touched me. Parents forget that they are teachers too. My favorite quote was by Dr. Haim Ginott. Thank you! 🙂 You always have such beautiful and inspiring information. ~ Stephanie
Here are a few ways our customers have used the Educational Wisdom video.
- Back-to-School events
- PTA meetings
- While waiting for a conference to begin
- To boost the morale of home schooling teachers
- Professional development sessions
- Teacher appreciation workshops
- At orientation or meet-the-teacher night
- Used as inspirational closure to a faculty meeting
- As a reminder to educators to reach beyond the curriculum
- For discussions regarding inclusive school environment
- To inspiration student-teachers
- To educate and inspire church workers, community volunteers, and anyone who works with children.
Click here to purchase “Educational Wisdom” today and share the inspiring, thought-provoking wisdom in a variety of environments.